Saturday, January 23, 2016

I really love my city. I don't know if that's because I'm so sentimental, but there is definitely something about this place cause most of my friends feel the same way. Every time I come home I need to get out, take a long walk and enjoy the view. Living in the center of the city may seem tiring with all the crowds and traffic...not in Szczecin. Even though it's a pretty big and busy city, it has very wide streets and spacious areas so it's never crowded.
Few weeks ago a took a walk along the river, it was a very foggy day and it was slowly getting dark, take a look : 






This is a place that Kasia Nosowka describes in one of her songs : "Odra pod dźwigozaurów rząd". The water you see it's Odra and these three strange creatures hidden in the fog are "dźwigozaury". ;)

1 comment:

  1. The picture is beautiful. I love pottering around with no aim at all :)

    ReplyDelete