Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ever since I can remember I look for little things that make me happy. If you don't do it, give it a try! You'll be suprised to see how many things can make us smile. Some people watch little kittens on the internet, others go shopping, I take a cup of tea and go through all the pictures on my computer. I don't have a diary, I don't write down my memories, so these pictures are the only source of memories I have. Maybe that's why I take a lot of pictures everywhere I go. And from time to time I sift through them and think about my friends. Most of them are now studying abroad and I miss them very much. Sometimes I take pictures of Szczecin and send them so that they remember that no matter where they are, being in Szczecin is always better.
And that's one of the pictures I took while jogging in Szczecin. I took it in a park where my friend used to run a lot, now she's in Barcelona, but she still misses this place. And so do I. Can you blame us? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment