Saturday, January 3, 2015

New year came and all I do is sleep and eat. I guess that's the magic of Christmas - all you do is cook, than Christmas Eve comes and you have to eat it all. Then you get so tired of eating that you sleep all the time - sounds familiar? That's probably why I completely forgot that I am actually a student and that it's about time I learn something, or maybe write a post, or some essay...This year I promised myself to find the motivation to get out of the bed, wear something that is neither pyjamas nor fluffy onesie and to spend this christmas break productively. It didn't work out the way I imagined, but at least my plan was good. I try to spend as much time as possible taking long walks and enjoying my stay in Szczecin. In few days I have to go back to PoznaƄ and I have no idea how on earth am I supposed to get up at 7 and go study? Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about, we are all the same!

This post perfectly reflects my actual state of spirit. I don't think about anything apart form "what should I eat today?", so I am definitely not capable of writing about anything more interesting that how awesome it is to take a rest from time to time and act like bears in winter that eat a lot and go to their winter sleep. That's what I'm doing - winter sleeping. I hope you're doing the same thing.

And last but not least - have a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment