Wednesday, January 14, 2015

As I was sifting through the photos on my computer I realised that it's been so long since I've been hiking in the mountains. I need to do something about it. This year I promise myself, I'll go there no matter what. We always promise ourselves to do this and that, but eventually we find any excuse not to do something, like "I don't have time" or "I'll do it later". No, you will not do it later. And if you really want to do something, you'll always find the time to do it. That is why this year there are no excuses - I need to go to Tatry, sunbath on the top of....Rysy or Kozi Wierch? We'll see. 






watertight - impossible to argue or prove wrong
dreary - boring and depressing
scruffy - old and worn out, untidy
astute - clever and understanding people and situations
tedious - boring and often frustrating
mundane - ordinary, boring, giving little satisfaction

3 comments:

  1. Agnieszka, I'm really impressed - what a great idea with the word lists! Oh, and enjoy the Tatra Mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aga, I love mountains in any form...winter, summer, spring or autumn...And after acute climbing I always cannot wait I can dumplings with blueberries. Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your photos. They are wonderful and I think the view of Tatra Mountains was fantastic in reality. I hope you will climb soon and you will enjoy the sun and fresh air. :).

    ReplyDelete