Thursday, April 2, 2015

You know how little girls cry whenever they listen to Bieber or One Direction? When I was little my friends were crazy about Enrique Inglesias while I was hung up on The Rasmus. 
I don't know what happened to this great band, I don't know if it's me growing up or it's them changing their style into more commercial one but when I was 12 years old I was crazy about them. 
I still listen to their old songs (by "old" I mean first three albums, I'm not talking about their most famous "in the shadows" - they have so many other great songs!).
Anyway, I'm writing about it because I used to listen to them to learn English. They're great to do it because it's a Finnish band singing in English, so it's very easy to understand.  What is more, Lauri Ylönen likes to rap which is even more challenging if you want to sing along, try it out!



2 comments:

  1. As a 12-year-old girl, I remember that I listened more polish singers like Bratanki Golce u Orkiestra, etc ... However, listen english music would be a good lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep calm and love the Scandinavians.

    Are you familiar with the comic strips, Scandinavia and the World? So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete