Saturday, October 18, 2014

As the humidity and darkness arrive, it's probably time to find something uplifting for this chilly, yet still beautiful time of year.

Today I want to share another song. It has nothing do to with developing our English skills since the lyrics are in polish, but just listen to this guy. His irony and extraordinary perception of reality are not so common now, when all you can hear on the radio is that is good to wiggle.

The action of the video takes place in Szczecin so you can see what a great city that is.
His most popular song is probably "To nic nie znaczy" (hilarious lyrics!), but I want to post "Wyślijcie sobie pocztówkę" since it's his brand new single. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Bumpy pavements are first thing about which my friends tell me when they come back from Szczecin. This is funny that all see the same thing as the first impression. I have never been there so maybe mine will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first impression of Poznań is that your public transport is independent from any timetable. As I found out many people have noticed the same thing, so I guess every city has its own magical caracter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That true! Very good observation! But after visiting Romania where is any time table on the bus stop, it stopped me annoying as it used to. And after visiting Republic of Moldova I am happy that our public transport doesn't look like this over there. This was unforgettable experience for me. :) So magic everywhere, just like you said.

    ReplyDelete