Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hi everyone,
I would like to start - not very originally or neatly, I suppose - by an apology.
This is my very first blog and as you're going to find out, the whole concept of blogging is a great mystery to me. So don't expect any nice visual elements, the only thing I can do right now is change the font.

I have no idea what is this blog going to be about. It's been a week in PoznaƄ and I am already homesick, so you can probably expect few photos of my hometown - Szczecin. Except from that - maybe something about my favourite books, places to go to or music to listen to.

As far as my homesickness is concerned I can recommend you a great Adele's song - Hometown glory. 
It's great to listen to at this time of year, when it's getting colder and darker and all you want to do is grab a blanket and a cup of tea.
Being a fan of Adele is probably not the most original thing recently, but there are so many great songs apart from "someone like you" (that everyone is sick of these days) that she's always worth mentioning. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9Fzwuf43c

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the project! I hope you will get used to living here soon, and you will feel less melancholy. As for Adele, I fully support you. I just can't wait for her next album!

    ReplyDelete