Sunday, October 19, 2014

General idea of this blog is to post something from time to time, I decided to do it every weekend. This week I'am breaking this rule and writing another post because my friend discovered something I want to share.
It's perfect for every philology student, especially for those who, just like me, learn how to become a good teacher. This short monologue pretty much sums up everything I've been searching for in every methodology book. That's exactly an approach I want to give out to every student I'm going to teach - I want to motivate them by showing, that languages are not that difficult, if you fail in school is not because you don't have any language skills. I'm not a fan of learning languages so numerously, I enjoy focusing on some of them to really soak into the learning process, but anyway, many of the tips given by Mateusz Grzesiak I find really interesting and worth listening to. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78FpZVVEpk8

No comments:

Post a Comment