Saturday, March 14, 2015

Have you heard about "Top Gear" being suspended because of a conflict between Jeremy Clarkson and his producer?

Few years ago I bought Clarkson's book as a present for my father. Since then we read everything he wrote and we laugh so hard it's hard to breathe. What is more, we love "Top Gear". Since BBC Brit channel is available in Poland we watch it whenever I come to Szczecin. Even right now, the moment I'm writing this post, I'm watching it. It's hard to focus beacause I'm laughing all the time, but it's worth it. It's raining outside, it's terribly cold and it really cheers me up.

I know Jeremy Clarkson is a very controversial person. You may find him racist or pretentious but there's one thing you have to admit - this guy is really intelligent. Personnally I prefer James May and I can't imagine Top Gear without Hammond, but without Clarkson this show does not exist.

We'll see what happens to the show in the future. Clarkson is  probably very difficult person to work with and I'm not trying to say that his innocent, but on the other hand I'd love for them to make things work and let us watch new episodes.

3 comments:

  1. I can see we have a lot of common! I like Jeremy too, but that is what happens if you hit your producer. Now they won't show three last episodes of Top Gear's newest season until the court action won't be ended.
    I hope Jeremy will come back in the next season, because like you've said Top Gear doesn't exist without Clarkson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought quite a few books (original versions) by Jeremy Clarkson at our university in the hall. It was a gift for my brother, he loves cars and Clarkson's sense of humour. Unfortunately, my mom took them hostage for couple of months, because she took a peek and laughed so hard it was impossible to put them down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard sth about this...My boyfriend is crazy about this program. I don't know what he will do without Clarkson... :)

    ReplyDelete