Sunday, March 22, 2015

This week I decided to visit Toruń. My father had a rally out there and I thought it's a good opportunity to meet him there and see the city. It turned out to be a great idea! I spent two days sunbathing by the river, drinking coffee and sightseeing. I don't really like visiting cities, I prefer seaside and of course, above all, montains. But this time I had a lot of fun, I don't think I've ever been so impressed. The city is charming, there are many people, but it's not too crowdy. All the buildings seem to be harmonised, even though some of them are much older than the others. It's really amazing how beautiful Old City can be. We have one in Szczecin, but it's out blind-spot, if you ever visit Szczecin don't go there, it's much more beautiful by the river. 




Unfortunately weekends are so short, that I had to go back to Szczecin to do something productive. My train to Poznań leaves tommorow at 5 a.m. so I still have some time to catch up with my homework and go for  walk in Szczecin. The weather is so wonderful, it seems silly to stay at home!

1 comment:

  1. I took a trip to Toruń with two of my buddies last year in March and there was a ton of things to do and see. The city is gorgeous and we had a whale of a time. I sure hope to go back there soon...

    ReplyDelete