Friday, October 23, 2015

Adele is back!
I've been waiting for this moment for so long, I can't believe this day has come.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out her new single :


To be frank, I have mixed feelings about this song. She looks stunning, her voice sound better than ever, still something's bothering me. Maybe I have to listen to if few more times, or it takes time to like this song, but it's definitely not the same feeling I had when I heard "Rolling in the deep" of "Hometown glory". What is more, I love her down-to-earth attitude, the way she comes up on a stage and talks about how much her feet hurt and how manic it was for her to meet Beyonce, and now there she is, in the middle of a forest, like a model posing for a beauty magazine. I know it's a role she's playing in the video, maybe I exaggerate, and I know you probably hate me already for saying there's anything wrong about Adele, but I'm still waiting for her album (4 weeks and two days left!!!) and I still think she's wonderful.

Anyway, if you miss the "old Adele" as much as I do, here's something for you ;)


1 comment:

  1. Indeed, she looks gorgeous, but song doesn't conquer my heart...

    ReplyDelete