Sunday, November 1, 2015

Do you know who won WTA Tournament in Singapour five minutes ago? Yes, our Agnieszka!!!!!!!

I've decided to write this post after the final as I wanted to write about how excited I would be that she won, so apparently I felt what was coming ;)  But seriously, after this everlasting fight just to get to this tournament I thought that there was no way she was gonna get to semis. What is more, after losing two matches in the beginning of the tournament I was pretty sure she won't be able to beat Halep in two sets, not to mention Muguruza...anyway, I'm extremely happy, I spent last two hours jumping on a sofa, screaming and crying, swearing and laughing...what a beautiful match!

I know, Radwańska has a tough character, many people don't like her. I sometimes hate it when she seems mad at everything around her after losing the match, nevertheless you all have to admit that the way she's been playing over the last few years is extraordinary. She may have her worse days, but regardless of her small posture and tiny arms she is able to beat the strongest players (one day she will beat Serena, no doubt about that!).


(forgive me my mistakes, I'm so excited I don't even speak Polish correctly right now)






2 comments:

  1. Hahaha :D I've never been too excited about tennis but I have to agree that Agnieszka Radwańska is a great sportswoman and her strong character, resistance and physical condition are admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthusiasm. That's what I call a passion for sports! :)

    ReplyDelete