Friday, November 13, 2015

Did I miss something, or did Florence and the machine relase a new album? Yes, they did! It's called "how big, how blue, how beautiful" and it was released in may. Good thing I finally realised that.

Few days ago I was in our cafeteria, sipping coffee and pretending to be learning, when I heard "Delilah" and I loved it! I've heard some of her new songs over the past few months but I didn't really pay attention to it, shame on me! I spent last two evenings catching up on her work and I think it's great. She's so full of energy and yet so shy when she's being interviewed. Her voice is so powerful it's hard to believe it's coming from such a slim woman. If you haven't heard it already in Trójka, enjoy :



2 comments:

  1. I seems you can't just "like" them, you either love them or have no opinion at all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to they other songs from this album - of course in the right order and you will get a wonderful story:)

    ReplyDelete