Saturday, November 21, 2015

"25" album is out!
After listening to "Hello" I was really sceptical, I've listened to the whole album only once to it's hard to make up my mind so soon, but one thing I know for sure - other songs are much better then the single promoting it. If you want to check it out, well, it's possible to find it somewhere on the Internet, but I don't encourage you to download it illegally. On the other hand the album is so expensive I can afford it only if I get it as a present for Christmas, so I had to look it up on the Internet even though I prefer to buy CDs. My favourite songs so far (yes, I've heard it once and I already have my favourites) are "Sweetest devotion", "Send my love" and "I miss you". Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love Adele not only for her beautiful voice and how she interprates her songs, but also for her attitude. And don't worry, soon enough the album will be available in stores in the cheaper editions ("Polish Price").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard this? :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPPBAai5Zo

    ReplyDelete